ITC looking to recruit an "eSolutions Business adviser" to develop the digital and eCommerce potential of SME's from developing countries

James Howe

Jan 14, 2014, 2:42:54 PM1/14/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

New to this forum, I will take the opportunity to introduce myself.  I am "Senior Adviser International Marketing and Branding" at the International Trade Centre (www.intracen.org), responsible for a team that works with groups of enterprises in the developing world to help them build capabilities in marketing and also in digital tools and e-commerce.

Due to the recent promotion of a member of my team I have a highly visible and exciting job opening in working to build the agency's support for SME's in the area of "eSolutions", in particular online marketing and e Commerce.  Check out the attached file.  This appointment is temporary: for 6 months, potentially renewable.  At a later stage we will recruit for a more permanent fixed term renewable position, with the same job description.

Attention! the deadline is short on this one.  You have until midnight on the 19th January (yes 6 days as I write this) to apply, strictly through the applications portal indicated in the job description.  I cannot accept CV's or direct applications to me.

Good luck,

James Howe
ITC TVN 01 2014.pdf