RFP - Software development and maintenance

Thorsten Arndt

Sep 14, 2022, 10:47:18 AM9/14/22
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

PEFC has just opened a request for proposals for the maintenance and further development of our label generators, International website, and various national websites to replace our current supplier.

The service provider will be able to fulfil the following objectives:

  • Review and understand existing PEFC software
  • Provide maintenance on existing PEFC software
  • Debug existing software
  • Develop new features (e.g. backend API, backend events, front websites and webapps)
  • Provide user support
Please see the document attached for the objectives of the procurement, the tender participation rules, and the technical requirements.

Feel free to share.

Cheers
Thorsten
PEFC.pdf