New e_machine for NXP 56800V4 processor

Alexander Fedotov

Jan 24, 2022, 1:19:24 PM1/24/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
We would like to get e_machine value for new NXP core 56800V4. The number doesn't matter

Thanks,
Alex

Cary Coutant

Jan 24, 2022, 3:12:49 PM1/24/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
Please send your request to regi...@xinuos.com. Also please include
your contact information, and a link to any public information about
the processor (if available). I'll assign the next available number.
Thanks!

-cary

Alexander Fedotov

Jan 24, 2022, 4:31:24 PM1/24/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
Sent request with additional info from official account.
thanks

Alexander Fedotov

Jan 28, 2022, 2:17:05 PM1/28/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
Could be that my requests to registry@xinuos ends up in spam ?
Excuse me if I'm impatient :)

Cary Coutant

Feb 3, 2022, 11:28:23 AM2/3/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
The e_machine value of 262 has been assigned to the NXP 56800V4
Digital Signal Controller.

#define EM_56800V4 262 /* NXP 56800V4 Digital Signal Controller (DSC) */

-cary
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/generic-abi/e39e0977-8d7e-478e-b46e-3c10e9e7adf6n%40googlegroups.com.

Cary Coutant

Feb 3, 2022, 5:55:42 PM2/3/22
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
Alexander informed me that the processor's name has been changed from
56800V4 to 56800EF, so I've updated the EM constant.

#define EM_56800EF 262 /* NXP 56800EF Digital Signal Controller (DSC) */

-cary