Tardigrades

Rosemary Rock-Evans

Jan 14, 2024, 3:45:59 PMJan 14
to general...@googlegroups.com

This video on Tardigrades has been included because it demonstrates the limitations of our sensory systems. The wonders of realms unseen.
Even though we may be able to enhance our perceptions, giving us the chance to see very fine detail, or find ways of transfiguring the mundane, the senses are still limiting . They are even limiting when we use a microscope or telecope as these are still instruments that are used with our 5 senses.
But what if we trained ourselves to be able to go out of body or have lucid dreams to transcend our own physical limitations and use our mind - our Higher spirit - instead.
Tardigrades show us that there are whole realms of creatures that could be explored
if only we learnt how to use our minds and spiritual experience.
The film incidentally is fascinating and very humourously presented.