Rumble transfer

Rosemary Rock-Evans

May 26, 2024, 4:00:14 AMMay 26
to general...@googlegroups.com

MYSTIC SYMBOLISM EXPLAINED

All the 200 or so videos from the Mystic symbolism explained channel have now been duplicated on Rumble
https://rumble.com/c/c-6200357

As you may be aware, youtube threatened to delete the 150 or so videos on the 'Types of spiritual experience explained' channel for 'infringements',which were not explained , but then admitted it had made a mistake -
no infringements had taken place  and the channel was reinstated.

But Serge and I cannot risk exposing another 200 videos to the same
arbitrary processes.  These videos are for the use of the Consciousness forum  and their loss

affects the discussions taking place there.

The youtube videos will not be removed, but I think we should all look on Rumble
as the more reliable source.

Serge is stil fine tuning the order of the playlists, but otherwise the transfer to Rumble is complete.

I would just like to publicly thank Serge for the magnificent job he has done on these videos and for the huge amount of effort he expended in transferring them to Rumble.  He has been a loyal, kindly, patient and persistent co-worker  for all the years we have worked together.  His calm guiding hand has steered us through many a crisis .
I wish him and his little team of helpers all the success in the world. And I am certain Serge will continue to be a very active member of the Consciouness forum

I would also like to thank my huband David, equally loyal, equally patient, equally
kindly but whose love has supported me for well over 50 years