Paintings

Rosemary Rock-Evans

Feb 25, 2024, 5:16:33 AMFeb 25
to general...@googlegroups.com

Serge has asked me to add some videos that provide a bit of autobiographical information .  So the first one we have done describes my paintings, all done after the year 2000 because this was when my Dad died and I retired to look after my Mum.

 After she died 11 months later I was left wondering what to do and I decided it might be fun to take up painting again.  Indeed the last time I had painted was at school.   So I went on a course  in Umbria where I learnt to paint and David learnt how to make pasta, and took it from there.
What I had not foreseen was that without me even thinking about it, I painted very symbolic paintings. And I have been able to use some on allaboutheaven.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVpx3aHYjo