New video - Annihilation

Rosemary Rock-Evans

Feb 1, 2024, 5:49:40 AMFeb 1
to general...@googlegroups.com

The latest video from Serge and me - Annihilation.
Having looked at the observations I realise that something has gone terribly wrong with this part of the site.  A great number of observations appear to have been dumped in this category that simply should not be there and I will use today to try and sort this out.
As you will appreciate, the method of allocating observations to categories is very complex and it was made more complex by an upgrade to the software  which required considerable reprogramming [by us].
I suspect the people who designed the software had no idea we would use it this way.  But the end result is that a whole load of observations  appear to have lost their former home

Very very few people actually achieve annihilation and the allocation is made more complex because the Biblical religions do not recognise the existence of the Higher spirit.

The end result can be somewhat hilarious as one near death priest met a woman  - and so he concluded God was a woman - which rather shook him as you can imagine
https://allaboutheaven.org/observations/catholic-priest-dies-for-48-mins-wakes-up-claiming-god-is-a-woman-014926/221

Anyway, if we keep in our mind what the definition is, I will sort out the errors today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7KQtON5Vtw