Types of Spiritual experience explained

Rosemary Rock-Evans

Apr 27, 2024, 9:53:33 AMApr 27
to general...@googlegroups.com

On April 27th Youtube deleted the entire Types of spiritual experience explained channel - about 140 videos   and over 450 subscribers

The neuropathy I am currently suffering from day and night has left me unable to respond, the pain is too great and non stop, and the lack of sleep it causes affects me day and night.

I have no fight left.

As they deleted my autobiography playlist, I will also die without the obituary Serge had wanted to create.

There is no point in complaining, it will get us nowhere.  But I for one am extremely sad that all that evidence and hard work has been deleted by an american  media company.

Thank you for watching them

rosie