CT in higher business education

1 view

Cyrine

Nov 27, 2014, 8:13:08 AM11/27/14
to general-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
I'm seeing that you are focusing on CT for children but I was wondering if any of you had some leads as to where I could find resources, people to talk to, workshops... (anything actually!) that would help me think about CT for higher education (in a business school environment to be more precise).
Thank you
Cyrine

Davison, Mary

Nov 30, 2014, 12:00:45 AM11/30/14
to general-...@googlegroups.com
Let me know what you're looking for me specifically

Sent from my phone with big fingers and small keys.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General ECT Forum" group.