Tools for k-5 in Computational Thinking

Kiki

Apr 1, 2011, 6:05:07 PM4/1/11
to general-...@googlegroups.com
I've been working with computational thinking and children for a couple of years now and I'm working on writing up some of the information and correlations that I've found.  Is there anybody out there who's interested in using the web program that I've developed for children k-5 to see if it seems to make a difference in confidence?  Anecdotal data is fine, but if anyone would like to do an official study I'd be happy to help with that too.

Here's the link for everyone.  Completely free and doesn't require sign-up.

http://games.thinkingmyself.com/

~Kiki
Chair of Women in Computer Science
UO