Exploring Computational Thinking at ISTE

Phil Wagner

Jun 12, 2012, 4:58:11 PM6/12/12
to general-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
 Thank you so much for your contributions and interest in Computational Thinking. We are happy to see educators using this framework in their classrooms. Exploring Computational Thinking will be presented at ISTE in San Diego, CA along with other tools for educators.

If you are coming to ISTE, please let us know and stop by the booth to say hi!

cy...@wcupa.edu

Apr 2, 2013, 6:49:57 PM4/2/13
to general-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  I am trying to use the Lessons and Examples for my students in Computer Science CSC110 Fundamentals of Computer Science to learn Computational Thinking. However, all of sudden, all links seems not be failing. If I used Google Browser, there is a circle going around in the middle of the screen. If I used IE, the screen went blank. Could you point out a direction on what to do or whom to contact with for this problem? It was embarrassing when this happened. Thank you.

-cdyang001

Phil Wagner

Apr 3, 2013, 9:58:59 AM4/3/13
to general-...@googlegroups.com, cy...@wcupa.edu
Hello,
 Can you give me an example of a link or lesson that gave you this error?

Phil