new to genepattern; help with errors

Donna Bedasee

Apr 21, 2022, 2:26:50 PM4/21/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
hi all,

I am processing a RNK.file with significant gene expression with the entire GSEA data signatures. But when doing so using the pre-ranked setting, I receive an error for the output. I am new to this platform and ask for help dissecting the error message? I appreciate your help.

preranked error output file .png

Anthony Castanza

Apr 22, 2022, 1:53:59 PM4/22/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Unfortunately it appears you deleted the errored job, we can't provide detailed debugging for this error as the screenshot you've included doesn't contain the complete error logging information from the job and the detailed logs were removed with the job was deleted.

The best I can guess based on your email is that you submitted a filtered ranked list, GSEA expects the ranking information for all expressed genes not just significant ones. Try including the complete dataset in a rerun and if you still experience the issue please send us the job number of the errored job.

-Anthony

Anthony S. Castanza, PhD
Curator, Molecular Signatures Database
Mesirov Lab, Department of Medicine