Re: [gp-team] GenePattern access

Ted Liefeld

Sep 12, 2022, 10:13:31 AM9/12/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com, genepatt...@broadinstitute.org
Hi

There was a problem with some automatic maintenance updates that were applied last night.  The problem has been corrected and you should be able to login now.

Thanks for your patience

Ted

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 6:08 AM Agrin Moeini <agr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if the genepattern server is currently down due to maintenance or if I have maybe an independent issue accessing my account. After introducing my login details through the cloud login weblink, the site just refreshes automatically, requiring me to reintroduce my login again without any messages.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Agrin Moeini

Postdoctoral Scientist | Cancer Inflammation and Immunity Group

Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute

The University of Manchester | Alderley Park

SK10 4TG | United Kingdom

E: agrin....@cruk.manchester.ac.uk, agrin.moei...@manchester.ac.uk

Ted Liefeld                                      UC San Diego
Mesirov Lab                                    lie...@ucsd.edu
Office 2A24, BRF-II                        858-246-1974