DESeq2 troubles

Patricia Mingo

Jun 14, 2022, 6:00:57 AM6/14/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I am triying to perform GSEA analysis and first I have to normalized my read counts. I tried to use DESeq2 module get the normalized_counts.gct but after loading my files I get this error:

Error in library(DESeq2) : there is no package called ‘DESeq2’
Calls: suppressMessages -> withCallingHandlers
Execution halted

How can I fix it? I get this message even with the GenePattern examples files.

Thank you all,

Patricia

Ted Liefeld

Jun 14, 2022, 9:43:21 AM6/14/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

we are currently working to diagnose the problems with the DESeq2 module.  We will update you this thread when we have implemented a fix.

Thanks for your patience,

Ted

Patricia Mingo

Jun 15, 2022, 2:31:18 AM6/15/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your quick answer! I will follow your updates,

Patricia

Ted Liefeld

Jun 24, 2022, 2:03:07 PM6/24/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

We have just deployed a new container for the DESeq2 module and we believe it should be working properly now.  Please feel free to try it and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks for your patience,

Ted

Patricia Mingo

Jun 24, 2022, 2:13:40 PM6/24/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your message! Hope it works know

Patricia