tmp: null error (403) when trying to run GSEAPRERANKED

Patrick Jonker

Nov 9, 2022, 12:37:36 PM11/9/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

i've been trying to run a GSEA pre-ranked analysis using GenePattern, but keep getting the error shown in the attached image. I saw in prior conversations that this might be due to some barrier between my server and the GenePattern server, but I've tried it both on my computer at my institution and on my home computer (connected to my home WiFi). Can you help me?

Patrick
error.JPG
error2.JPG

Ted Liefeld

Nov 9, 2022, 1:28:31 PM11/9/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Patrick

sorry about the inconvenience.  This is a bug that is fixed in the next release of GenePattern.  In the meantime I can fix it for you if you provide either your GenePattern user id, or the email you used to register the account (as there is no account using the gmail you posted here with).

Ted

Ted Liefeld                                      UC San Diego
Mesirov Lab                                    lie...@ucsd.edu
Office 2A24, BRF-II                        858-246-1974

Patrick Jonker

Nov 9, 2022, 1:46:53 PM11/9/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
No worries--my username is pbjonker. Thanks!

Ted Liefeld

Nov 10, 2022, 8:45:07 AM11/10/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Patrick,

give it another try now and let me know how it goes

Ted