Error when running GISTIC 2.0

Hareem Ali

Jul 6, 2021, 2:18:27 PM7/6/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I am working on cancer data and wish to use GISTIC to identify significant variations across the genome. I ran gistic with a combined seg file of 91 samples and used the hg38 refgene. I did not add a markers file. I got an error saying I have 14768 invalid chromosomes and the first invalid chromosome is '1990' on line 2. After running all I generated was a mat file called gistic_input.mat.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand this error and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Hareem

Edwin Juarez

Jul 7, 2021, 1:42:12 PM7/7/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello,

I would suggest posting in the GISTIC forum about this particular question, as that is frequented by the method authors as well as frequent users of GISTIC.

Kind regards,
Edwin.