XML file error

Hui Shinyee

Jul 27, 2021, 4:46:20 AM7/27/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I had recently been using Genepattern for RNAseq analysis. After the run was completed, I cannot open the link or download the zipped results files. I tried both online platform and desktop software, also switched into different computers/laptops/operating systems, all encountered error below:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>HQSQSBN0TD91KDKM</RequestId>
<HostId>NjTjehi6mFuVQbnoo+9dv8NaBTlwmbFue4Mk3xdIHdD0qzddINWapK3dg45N6EPI7fIawuUIrw0=</HostId>
</Error>
I had successfully run, preview, and download my result files a few months back.
Please advice what went wrong.

Thank you very much,
Shinyee

Ted Liefeld

Jul 27, 2021, 11:21:11 AM7/27/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

can you give me a GenePattern job number to look at so that I can try to reproduce this?

Thanks

Ted

Hui Shinyee

Jul 27, 2021, 11:51:52 PM7/27/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Ted, thanks for replying. The job number was  365508.

Ted Liefeld

Jul 28, 2021, 11:53:26 AM7/28/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Shinyee,

So when you click on the link for RNAseq_Napa_recode.Control.vs.Treatment.normalized_counts.zip you are unable to download it as well?

https://cloud.genepattern.org/gp/jobResults/365508/RNAseq_Napa_recode.Control.vs.Treatment.normalized_counts.zip (this link will only work for the owner of the job an GenePattern Admins).

This should be doing a redirect to a one-time presigned S3 URL.  If you turn on developer tools you might be able to see the details and relay what is happening here.

There is a known problem that the html files cannot follow links properly at the moment from GenePattern web pages.  We are working on this and the current workaround is to download the zip file, unzip it and then open the local html file copies.

Ted

Hui Shinyee

Jul 28, 2021, 8:30:19 PM7/28/21
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ted,

Yeah the link to zipped file didn't work as well.
I had downloaded the required files from the link you provided. Thank you very much.

Shinyee