NTP

Roser Pinyol

Apr 15, 2024, 6:04:20 AMApr 15
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,
we have problems in running NTPs at GenePattern.
Thanks for your help.
Best wishes

Ted Liefeld

Apr 15, 2024, 10:31:32 AMApr 15
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
There seems to be an issue between the GenePattern server and the compute nodes that the jobs are executing on.  I am looking into this now.  In the meantime you could create a new account on our other public server https://genepattern.ucsd.edu/gp where NTP jobs are executing properly at the moment.

Ted

Ted Liefeld                                      UC San Diego
Mesirov Lab                                    lie...@ucsd.edu
Office 2A24, BRF-II                        858-246-1974