ssGSEA error

Elvin Yang

Apr 21, 2022, 11:05:01 AM4/21/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello,

I'm trying to run a ssGSEA job, but when I submit the job, I keep getting the same error message:

"An error occurred while submitting the job: Error updating upload file record for file 'tmp': null

I was hoping to get some help with this error message and I suspect it has something to do with my account. My GenePattern username is yyang18.

Thanks!
Elvin

Ted Liefeld

Apr 21, 2022, 12:59:13 PM4/21/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

do you have a job number we can look at?

Thanks

Ted

Elvin Yang

Apr 21, 2022, 1:03:51 PM4/21/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello Ted,

This error shows up after I click "Run" in ssGSEA, so no job can be created. I've also attached the console message:

Thanks!
ErrorMessage.PNG

Ted Liefeld

Apr 25, 2022, 2:42:51 PM4/25/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Elvin,

what is your username and where (geographically) are you connecting from?  The 403 error is a 'forbidden' so it looks like the server is not seeing the cookie identifying you.  So this might me because of a filter between you and our server (if you are at a commercial place with strict internet filters) and might sometimes happen from China and a few other nations.

Are you able to logout and log back in successfully?  Can you upload a file to your files tab?

Thanks for your patience

Ted