MutsigCV job got terminated

Angelussong

Apr 30, 2024, 12:08:47 PMApr 30
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I tried running a MutSigCV job with a maf file I made. The maf file is about 300M from 250 samples. The job got terminated without any other error messages.

Host EC2 (instance i-0060c7c9e14ab9537) terminated.

I am wondering if this is some memory error that I need to request more resource for the job. The job ID is 579260.

Thanks for your help!

Ted Liefeld

Apr 30, 2024, 12:41:50 PMApr 30
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I suspect it was insufficient memory.  I am running a test right now and will let you know how it goes in a few hours.

Thanks for your patience

Ted

Angelussong

Apr 30, 2024, 12:45:06 PMApr 30
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!

Ted Liefeld

Apr 30, 2024, 1:39:17 PMApr 30
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

I was unable to access the mutation.type.dictionary input file.  It looks like it might have been deleted. Could you run another job with a fresh upload of that file (reload will fail die to its absence) annd send me the job number?  Add more memory (I was trying with 64GB) ad then you will have the result if it works, and if not I ca try to debug further.

Hope this helps

Ted

Angelussong

Apr 30, 2024, 1:43:02 PMApr 30
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Just restarted the job with 64G memory, 8 CPU and 4 hours requested. Hopefully this time it'll run without error.

Thanks for your help!

Angelussong

Apr 30, 2024, 3:20:35 PMApr 30
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
The job finished without any error. Thanks so much for your help!