MethylationCNVAnalysis v2.4

Simon Haefliger

Jun 10, 2022, 9:33:14 AM6/10/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

I am using the methylationCNVAnalysis v2.4 on gene pattern and I have some problems with it. I get following error message:

Error in read.metharray(basenames = commonFiles, extended = extended, : [read.metharray] Trying to parse IDAT files with different array size but seemingly all of the same type. You can force this by 'force=TRUE', see the man page ?read.metharray Calls: preprocess.minfi -> read.metharray.exp -> read.metharray Execution halted

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards

Simon

Simon Haefliger

Jun 10, 2022, 9:53:47 AM6/10/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The job number for the request below  is 444014.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Simon