Venn diagram

Arun Jajoriya

Sep 20, 2021, 12:48:50 PM9/20/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello

I want to create the Venn diagram using excel/.txt files (which consists differet gene names and I want to represent the number of common gene names among different columns in the excell file) by GenePattern but I don't see any result. I tried using different file formats but I don't see creation of any Venn diagram. Could you please let me know if there is any instruction page/protocol on how to make Venn diagrams?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Arun

Ted Liefeld

Sep 20, 2021, 2:45:31 PM9/20/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Arun

the VennDiagram module is one of our old, deprecated, Java visualizers.  You may be able to get it to run by using the Visualizer Launcher detailed in this blog post

If that does not work for you we will have to figure out another way to help you.  There are plenty of pages/posts detailing how to make a Venn diagram using Jupyter which you can probably use in the GenePattern Notebook environment.  If you want to try one of these we can try to create a notebook example for you

hope this helps,

Ted