Re: [gp-team] Sign in issue

Ted Liefeld

Dec 16, 2021, 2:45:59 PM12/16/21
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com, genepatt...@broadinstitute.org
Hi

Usually this is because the password email is being filtered out by a spam filter.  Please try again and make sure that there is not a response in your spam folder.  If you still cannot find it let me know and I will briefly take over your account to have the temporary password sent to me which I can then forward to you.

Hope this helps

Ted

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 4:28 AM Knol, J.C. (Jaco) <j.k...@amsterdamumc.nl> wrote:

Hello,

I asked for a new password, and it was said to be sent, but I did not receive it.

j.knol

Your new password has been sent to j.k...@amsterdamumc.nl.

Sign in to GenePattern

Click to Register

Username:

Password:

Forgot your password?

Ted Liefeld                                      UC San Diego
Mesirov Lab                                    lie...@ucsd.edu
Office 2A24, BRF-II                        858-246-1974