Questions About the NTP Module input features file

二哈李

Oct 9, 2022, 8:37:57 AM10/9/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi
In the NTP module, whether the Class column in the List of marker genes has only one classification is like the figure below.

Snipaste_2022-10-09_20-32-52.png
After I run it, the output file is not classified. Is there something wrong with my file?
My job number is 468128.

Thank you

王建东

Oct 9, 2022, 10:57:58 AM10/9/22
to genepattern-help
At least two classifications for genes are required in the NTP module.
wjd

二哈李

Oct 13, 2022, 6:49:27 AM10/13/22
to GenePattern Help Forum