【GISTIC result for chromosome X】

Yuta Ito

Mar 6, 2022, 8:47:23 PM3/6/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello, GenePattern Team

I ran GISTIC2.0 on the copy number data from targeted-sequencing data.
I would like to analyze chromosome X as well.

However, in my result (broad_significance_results.txt), only Xq was shown (Xp data was missing), and also the frequency of arm-level alteration is not correct (overestimation).

According to the previous paper, both Xp and Xq are drawn based on SNP array data.

Why did this happen?

Thak you for your help.

Best,
Yuta

tmt...@cloud.ucsd.edu

Mar 7, 2022, 2:40:02 PM3/7/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello Yuta,

For an issue like this, it is best to post in the GISTIC Forum, where the lead developer and other members of the GISTIC community can assist you.

Best,
Thorin