Gene Pattern dapple pending? bug job results/queue?

DIANA

Jan 3, 2023, 3:55:51 PM1/3/23
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello,

I have a pending issue on the gene pattern website. I'm using the dapple tool and I don't have any jobs running besides my one file (only one job running...) and it says I have 17 jobs ahead of me. It's telling me it's going to take several days when it usually just takes 10 minutes.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is this a bug?

Best,
Diana

Ted Liefeld

Jan 3, 2023, 3:59:14 PM1/3/23
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

it appears the AWS queue is wedged for some reason.  I will look into it and try to get things moving again

Ted

Ted Liefeld

Jan 3, 2023, 4:11:06 PM1/3/23
to GenePattern Help Forum
I have the queue operating normally again and your job has started.  Please let me know if you experience any additional problems,

Thanks for letting us know about this

Ted

DIANA

Jan 3, 2023, 4:40:23 PM1/3/23
to GenePattern Help Forum

Thank you for getting the queue working again!