GISTIC2 CNV Analysis

Geraint Xia

Apr 13, 2022, 10:38:22 AM4/13/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,
I use GenePattern's GISTIC2.0 module for online analysis of TCGA gastric cancer CNV. This task has been running for more than 48 hours. I would like to ask if anyone has encountered the same problem. Before again, the CNV analysis time of other TCGA tumors was less than 2 hours.
Best wishes,
Yuhong

Ted Liefeld

Apr 15, 2022, 1:39:21 PM4/15/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi

this was due to a bug in job delegation that affected about 10% of GISTIC jobs over the last few weeks.  We have a temporary fix in place and hope to have a permanent fix in a few weeks.  You should be able to rerun your jobs now and let me know if you encounter additional issues like this.

Thanks

Ted