Re: [genepattern-help:3034] Re: DeSeq2 job error RNAseq Raw readcount

Ted Liefeld

Jun 27, 2024, 8:48:08 AMJun 27
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In future, please send your help requests to the GenePattern help forum, https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/genepattern-help, as this email address is no longer monitored regularly.

That said, it seems that job 588894 has already been deleted from the server so I cannot see your input file to provide guidance.  If you are still having trouble please post a new message to the GenePattern help forum (https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/genepattern-help) including the stderr.txt contents and the cls file contents.

Thanks

Ted

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:25 PM đông lê <nguoic...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is the report from stderr.txt
Error in GP.deseq2(gct, cls, confounding.var.cls, opts$qc.plot.format,  :
  The cls.file must be categorical with exactly two classes
Execution halted
So I guess that my cls file has problem.

Vào lúc 10:39:05 UTC+8 ngày Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 6, 2024, đông lê đã viết:
Dear all,
I am new to the group, so perhaps my question could be answered elsewhere, but I can not find the similar topic currently.
Here, I would like to run DEseq2 analysis using my Raw readcount, but the running got error. Please help me with this, since I already check the format of my input .gtc and .cls file and they are all in the correct format.
here is my job ID: 588894. DESeq2

Ted Liefeld                                      UC San Diego
Mesirov Lab                                    lie...@ucsd.edu
Office 2A24, BRF-II                        858-246-1974