Error when trying to run GSEA pre-ranked

David Lahr

Jan 23, 2022, 3:39:22 PM1/23/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello

I hope you all are well.  I'm trying to run GSEA pre-ranked and the job fails almost immediately with this error message:
"Essential container in task exited"

Example job ID is 406731 but FYI same issue happened with the 13 others.  I'm running using a script that uses the python API, only parameter I changed were uploaded rnk files and updated the versions of the genesets.

Can you help me get this working?  Thank you!

Cheers,
Dave

David Lahr

Jan 23, 2022, 3:39:53 PM1/23/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
ps. I found this stackoverflow that might be relevant:

David Eby

Jan 24, 2022, 6:14:39 PM1/24/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

It looks like there was an issue with pushing the latest GSEA container image to DockerHub.  I'll look into it ASAP, but it may be a couple of hours.

Thanks,
David

David Eby

Jan 24, 2022, 6:57:42 PM1/24/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

The container image should be in place now.

Thanks for your patience,

Dave Lahr

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:13 AM1/25/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi David

Thank you for the quick response - after getting your email I kicked off the jobs again and they ran successfully last night.  FYI One job failed (out of 14) but I don't think it is related to this, I'm rerunning this morning.

Thank you!
Dave

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GenePattern Help Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/genepattern-help/CAFEo9Xj2%2B5g50EYgLUdD6Ct9vK9uniMXEjh8ORKmfAhK3GQULQ%40mail.gmail.com.