Multiplot studio

Sruthi S

Jul 18, 2022, 9:01:31 AM7/18/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi sir,
Is there a way that we can find the p-value in the multiplot studio?

Thank you,
Sruthi

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/18/22, 06:30:05 PM

mmr...@cloud.ucsd.edu

Jul 18, 2022, 7:42:50 PM7/18/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Sruthi,

Yes, the instructions for viewing p-values are in the Multiplot Studio documentation, which you can find at https://cloud.genepattern.org/gp/module/doc/urn:lsid:127.0.0.1:genepatternmodules:4:1.5.62. Look in the section for "Calculations."

Best,
Michael

Sruthi S

Jul 22, 2022, 10:49:28 AM7/22/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, sir. Another doubt is whether it is possible to put 2 GCT files and 2 CLS files to run the multiplot program. I wanted to do a fold change vs fold change analysis, so when I tried putting 2 GCT's and CLS's, it was showing an error. The error message screenshot is attached to this mail, kindly check and provide me with a solution.

Regards,
Sruthi

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/22/22, 08:15:32 PM

Screenshot (82).png

mmr...@cloud.ucsd.edu

Jul 22, 2022, 4:28:46 PM7/22/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Sruthi,

In order to visualize results for 2 GCT files, you need to combine them into a single GCT file, and similarly for the CLS files. You can do this using the MergeColumns module in GenePattern.

Best,
Michael

Sruthi S

Jul 22, 2022, 4:55:59 PM7/22/22