Incidence

carlamon...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2021, 4:08:58 AM10/1/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hello,

Since yesterday (09-29-2021) I've been having issues with GenePattern.

Firs of all, all the files I had uploaded were suddenly deleted and then I cannot run any analysis...

The error is:
 There was an unexpected file transfer error while submitting your job. Please check your network connection and try to submit again or use the Uploader in the Files tab.

Do you know when the incidence is going to be solved?

Thanks,

Carla Montironi

Ted Liefeld

Oct 4, 2021, 12:38:13 PM10/4/21
to GenePattern Help Forum
Carla,

I responded to you via the other email you sent in to our old help email address.  Have you received that response?

Thanks

Ted