Job Run Error

bri colletti

May 31, 2024, 11:10:14 AMMay 31
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi everyone!

I'm a new GenePattern user, and for a class assignment I was asked to run the "ExpressionCreatorFile" module. Both the clm and input files were provided by the professor. The instructions say only to upload those files, leave all other fields as they are, click run, and then I will be provided with three new files: a .cls file, a .gct file, and a stdout.txt file. However, I've run this module several times as instructed and continue to get errors and only a stdout.txt file. Any suggestions on what I should try to avoid an error and get the other two files?

forre...@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 4:34:40 PMMay 31
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi Bri,

Sorry you are having issues with the tool. Can you send us the GenePattern job id so we can take a look at what the specific issue is and if we can figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Forrest