Announcing GeneMANIA 3.0

Quaid Morris

May 19, 2011, 1:27:02 PM5/19/11
to genemania-announce
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of GeneMANIA.  You’ll find this version of GeneMANIA faster and more responsive!

We’ve also given GeneMANIA a fresh, new look and a fresh set of features.  The export options have been greatly improved and there is a new report, which gives you a live view of the report while you select which sections you would like to include. You can print this report from your web browser to save it as a PDF file.

Also, you can save your search parameters and your search results in tab-delimited files.  Search parameters can be saved and imported into the GeneMANIA Cytoscape plugin to reproduce your search from the website.

Please contact us with your feedback or if you run into any issues using this version of GeneMANIA.

Thanks for using GeneMANIA.

The GeneMANIA Team