Display Problems

Craig Schmoyer

Jan 29, 2012, 5:53:56 PM1/29/12
to Geneaquilts
Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed Geneaquilts. I used to to view my
family tree, and the first thing that I noticed was that the font size
seemed too large, or else it did not scale correctly. I was wondering
whether there is a setting to adjust to correct this? I am attaching
screenshot of a portion of my family tree to illustrate what I think
the
problem is. The names seem to partially over-print each other, and in
most cases, are unreadable.

My family tree is about 2500 individuals over 20 generations. I am
using the Vista operation system, and I downloaded Genaquilts v. 1.04.

Please let me know if there is an adjustment somewhere that I need to
make so that the names display clearly and legibly.

Thanks for your assistance,

Craig Schmoyer
Claremont, California