Geneaquilts doesn't fint Graphviz dot program

lib7

Mar 9, 2011, 5:51:10 PM3/9/11
to Geneaquilts
Hi.

I tried to reply on this topic:
http://groups.google.com/group/geneaquilts/browse_thread/thread/5d905616c0bc9030

but I think I ended up sending an e-mail to someone instead (sorry).

In this topic, the following solution was given:
> > I figured it out. The GraphViz application has to be INSIDE the GeneaQuilt folder (not normally where applications reside). Thought I'd mention it in case others question you on this point.
> > Claire

I downloaded geneaquilts today and also installed Graphviz 2.26.3 for
Snow Leopard (10.6.6).
I tried the trick described above, and moved the Graphviz.app to the
geneaquilts folder (there was no option for this during the
installation process). But I still get the same error message.

Is there a specific version of Graphviz that works better with
geneaquilts? I tried to install version 1.13-v16, but no luck. This
older version did have an executable file named "dot" inside the
program package (Graphviz.app/Contents/MacOS/dot), but I was not able
to make use of this, as far as I could see.

What is geneaquilts really looking for? Anything else I could try?

libby