Could not find the main class: geneaquilt.GeneaQuilt. Program will exit.

Alan

Dec 14, 2010, 5:48:56 PM12/14/10
to Geneaquilts
I have downloaded v1.0.3. After fixing the fault in the batch file so
that it points to the correct JAR file, I ran it and it reprots the
following error. I have the latest version of Java installed (both 32
and 64-bit). Platform is Win-7 64.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/umd/cs/
piccolo/PC
anvas
edu.umd.cs.piccolo.PCanvas
Could not find the main class: geneaquilt.GeneaQuilt. Program will
exit.

Alan.

~Shehnshah

Dec 15, 2010, 3:04:48 AM12/15/10
to Geneaquilts
same issue!

Could not find the main class: geneaquilt.GeneaQuilt.

help.
~SS

dragice

Dec 15, 2010, 11:52:17 AM12/15/10