Genealogy ON DEMAND - Avoid Genealogy Déjà Vu

1 view

Shamele Jordon

Jan 14, 2007, 4:08:21 AM1/14/07
to genealogy...@googlegroups.com
A New Episode of Genealogy ON DEMAND is available!!

Avoid Genealogy Déjà Vu
Create a Better Research Workflow

Life often gets in the way of our favorite pastime.  We can not spend every waking moment researching our ancestors. How can you arrange your research so that you can easily pick up where you left off?  How can you stop repeating the same steps over and over?  Learn a few tips to help you to improve your research workflow.

Also in this episode:

  • News:   Tombstone Video, NARA goes digital
  • Emails:  Beginning internet genealogy

To listen now  go to the web site and click the play button http://genealogyondemand.wordpress.com

Shamele Jordon
Podcaster