Genealogy ON DEMAND - Pedigree Analysis

Shamele Jordon

Feb 26, 2007, 5:07:44 PM2/26/07
to genealogy...@googlegroups.com
A New Episode of Genealogy ON DEMAND is available!!

Pedigree Analysis: Back to the Basics
Can you prove that your grandparents are your grandparents?

Often genealogy can become a tangled web of people and places, dates and documents. New web sites and databases are available every day. Sometimes we need to stop and re-evaluate our basic goal. Generally that goal is to trace direct ancestry back in time. How strong is your pedigree? Learn the three step process of analyzing your pedigree

Also in this episode:

  • News:   More ancestors on board Travel-size evidence analysis
  • Emails:  County-wide surname project

To listen now  go to the web site and click the play button http://genealogyondemand.wordpress.com