Rules based on Framework Design Guidelines and Dave's 'unofficial' Framework Design Guidelines?

mark

Sep 23, 2011, 6:26:10 PM9/23/11
to gend...@googlegroups.com
These may have already been seen, considered and incorporated, but I was wondering if the wealth of information in Microsoft's Design Guidelines for Developing Class Libraries and Dave's 'unofficial' Framework Design Guidelines are part of Gendarme?

If not, I'm interested in seeing if the information can be incorporated into existing or new rules. Where do I look for the most up-to-date official list of rules for gendarme?

vg

Sep 23, 2011, 6:29:34 PM9/23/11
to gend...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link to the documentation/rules for gendarme

https://github.com/spouliot/gendarme/wiki