Is there an API available to create an msbuild/xbuild task?

Andre Broers

May 31, 2012, 10:54:41 AM5/31/12
to Gendarme
I'd like to have an api to call to create my own msbuild task. Is this
available and documented?

Andre

Leszek Ciesielski

May 31, 2012, 4:17:34 PM5/31/12
to gend...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean something like this:
https://github.com/unintelligible/GendarmeMsBuild ?

There's not API, it's just calling the command line tool.

Iristyle

Jul 9, 2012, 8:06:04 PM7/9/12
to gend...@googlegroups.com
IMHO, my fork adds a number of additional features / tweaks that improve the original version: