25 things

Tracy

Nov 8, 2009, 3:32:19 PM11/8/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage
Hi, I'm Tracy!

1. I'm a senior in highschool. (G-Star SOA)
2. I was born in Fargo, ND and lived in a 200 person town in MN till I
was 5.
3. People who obsess over their animals rather than focusing on the
straving children in the world irritate me.
4. I tried vegetarianism but I love chicken way too much.
5. Cigarette smoke makes me extremely sick-feeling.
6. I work at American Apparel!
7. I'm a procrastinator but will get things done when they need to be
done
8. I've been involved with theatre and performing for 5 years and it
has such a big place in my heart.
9. My brothers are twins.
10. I'd rather watch a movie with someone than go out to a party any
night of the week.
11. Alice in wonderland is my favorite disney movie.
12. I love journalism, playwriting, acting, photography, film, books
and editing.
13. I named my car Daisy Petunia. (I love floral names apparently and
F. Scott Fitzgerald.)
14. American Beauty is one of my favorite movies because of one
particular scene.
15. I watch/ read Harry Potter way too much!
16. I went on a missions trip this summer and it was wonderful having
the experience to help people.
17. Both of my parents were born in Brazil.
18. My grandparents are missionaries in Brazil.
19. I consider myself a Christian and love God. I've been very
blessed.
20. Tim Burton/ Johnny Depp films are pretty cool.
21. I'm an avid blog reader (particulary fashion!)
22. I love love love personal/ street style.
23. 1984, Brave New World, and The Great Gatsby are some of my
favorite books.
24. I adore foreign films! (I've seen a plethora of french based
films.)
25. I'm easy to talk to and get along with! c:
xo