Third Project!! (12-15-09)

1 view

Robert Goodrich

Dec 15, 2009, 11:31:58 AM12/15/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage
The Third Project is called "Show and Tell".

It's exactly what the name implies. Chose an object that is important
to you. Videotape yourself holding the object and describing why it
means so much to you. One minute time limit.

When you are done, upload the video to Gen Z's YouTube account, and
post a link to the video in this discussion topic.

Sign on as: genzglo...@gmail.com
Password: participant

Bijoy Thangaraj

Dec 15, 2009, 12:05:02 PM12/15/09
to gen-z-global-stage
Dear Robert,

Very Interesting. Just a small clarification. What if the object is too huge to be held in the hand? :)

Thanks and Regards,
Bijoy Thangaraj

Robert Goodrich

Dec 15, 2009, 12:18:27 PM12/15/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage
Good question. Just stand near it, and try to get both you and it in
the frame.

Robert Goodrich

Dec 29, 2009, 1:31:43 PM12/29/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage
Here's mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfBos6m5dFo

On Dec 15, 12:18 pm, Robert Goodrich <rgoodr...@floridastage.org>

Marggy

Dec 30, 2009, 10:28:17 PM12/30/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage

Lori

Dec 31, 2009, 2:38:49 PM12/31/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage

Lori

Jan 17, 2010, 3:39:17 PM1/17/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
With Audio...My computer was broken. This should work : )

http://www.youtube.com/user/genzglobalstage#p/a/u/0/cU64QbzYXkQ

Brianna H

Jan 18, 2010, 11:42:30 PM1/18/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage

Iva Buncic

Jan 19, 2010, 6:39:13 AM1/19/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
hi..
Brianna, i cannot see your video..it says it's private..i don't know
why..i hope i will be able to see it..
i will do mine this week, i was really busy..sorry!
iva

Cassie

Jan 19, 2010, 5:26:37 PM1/19/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage, Iva Buncic

Heidi

Jan 21, 2010, 10:00:40 AM1/21/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
I actually completed this a while ago...just forgot to post it here.
So, here's mine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKldEGsTbo