Global Snapshot Project!!

Robert Goodrich

Dec 22, 2009, 11:19:51 AM12/22/09
to Gen-Z Global Stage
Here is how we are going to do this:

At the same exact moment on New Years Day we will all take a picture
of ourselves. I like to think of it as a global snapshot. I'll
create a video montage out of the photos to show in April.

Obviously we all live in different time zones, but I worked out a
schedule so that no one will have to stay up very late, or get up very
early. Here it is:

At exactly 9:00 A.M. all the students in Florida will take a picture
of themselves wherever they happen to be.

For the participants in Chile, they will do it at 11 A.M.

For our participant in Croatia that will be 3 P.M.

Our friends in India will take their pictures at 8 P.M.

And for our participant in the Philippines it will be 10 P.M.

Please do your very best to take part in this project. I think it
will be a fun way for us all to take part in a single event. After
you take your photo, post it in the same file your posted your Compass
Project. Just label the photo with your name. And just post one
photo.

We look forward to seeing your photos!!

Iva Buncic

Jan 1, 2010, 9:23:33 AM1/1/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
dear friends from all over the world,
i wish you a great great new year 2010!!!!!!!!!!! and that all your
wishes come true!!!!
i hope we will all meet somewhere soon..
big kiss from croatia!

p.s. i posted my photo..you can see i had a crazy night..hahaha..the
time on my camera is not good, i just saw that..i took my photo at
3pm..i look forward to see other photos.. :o)

On Dec 22 2009, 5:19 pm, Robert Goodrich <rgoodr...@floridastage.org>

Bijoy Thangaraj

Jan 1, 2010, 1:32:18 PM1/1/10
to gen-z-global-stage
Dear Friends,

Greetings from India! Wish you all a great year ahead. Here I've posted my photo taken along with my mom.

Best Regards,
Bijoy Thangaraj

Lori

Jan 1, 2010, 5:29:57 PM1/1/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
Hello!

I hope each and everyone of you had a safe and wonderful New Years
Eve! I posted my photo : )

I thought I would have gone to sleep before 9 AM. My best friend and
I had to go to the air port at 4 in the morning so her cousins could
catch their flight. Due to security they missed it and we had to get
them a car to go to another city 3 hours away to catch a different
plane. We didn't get home until 8:50 AM, just in time to take my
photo.

Happy 2010!

: )
Lori

Miranda

Feb 1, 2010, 5:08:10 PM2/1/10
to Gen-Z Global Stage
I got a new cell phone for Christmas, and I took the picture with it
on New Year's Day, but I only just learned how to upload photos! So
now you have mine... Sorry for the delay... XD

I slept with my dog, Sparky, on that night... He was tired,
obviously... :)