There is a new release of gnomAD, version 2.1.
Is there some way how it can be added to the gemini annotations?
There are more samples than in the previous version and it adds couple of really useful things, for example:
- Per-gene loss-of-function constraint
- Allele frequencies in sub-continental populations in Europe and East Asia
- Allele frequencies computed for the following subsets of the data:
- Controls-only (no cases from common disease case/control studies)
- Samples not assessed for a neurological phenotype
- Samples that were not part of a cancer cohort
Thanks a lot in advance,