Beeping when charging

Sheryl Hess

Aug 23, 2022, 9:29:20 PM8/23/22
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
We have tried to charge our 2001 Gem and it has a very loud beep so we have to unplug it. What are we do8ng wrong?

Bennie Bledsoe

Aug 23, 2022, 10:07:58 PM8/23/22
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
Is the emergency break on. If the break is not engaged it will beep.

Mark Petschel

Aug 24, 2022, 9:28:41 AM8/24/22
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
have left it in back up gear? Key is on,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 8:29 PM 'Sheryl Hess' via GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum <gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We have tried to charge our 2001 Gem and it has a very loud beep so we have to unplug it. What are we do8ng wrong?

Have a TRUmendously blessed day

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.