Electrical problem 2000 GEM

Horse Stuff

Jul 23, 2021, 3:04:32 PM7/23/21
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
I changed out one battery on a 2000 GEM and now the lights, turn signal, horn and wipers  do not work. Anyone have an idea what I should check?  Thank you

Dave Hulbert

Sep 1, 2021, 3:50:05 PM9/1/21
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
Check all of the fuses!!

James Smih

Oct 24, 2022, 6:24:10 PM10/24/22
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
same problem.  Changed 6  new batteries now wipers, lights, horn and turn signals won't work.
Did you find out the problem?
Thanks
JT Smith

John Reed

Oct 24, 2022, 6:41:49 PM10/24/22
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Mine was a loose pin on the multi pin connector connection at the steering column
John

Michael Viliardos

Oct 24, 2022, 6:49:13 PM10/24/22
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Does any 12V system work?  Could be an issue with the DC to DC convertor.