2002 e825

Gary Farrow

Oct 8, 2023, 12:24:57 PM10/8/23
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
Do the GEM motors have fluid levels that require maintenance ?

Thomas Bracy

Oct 8, 2023, 2:02:35 PM10/8/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Don't know

On Sun, Oct 8, 2023, 12:25 PM Gary Farrow <52ec...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do the GEM motors have fluid levels that require maintenance ?

Gary Sykes

Oct 8, 2023, 2:25:47 PM10/8/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Brake fluid

John Reed

Oct 20, 2023, 12:35:31 PM10/20/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
No fluid in the motors, grease the axels, brake fluid
hope that helps

On Sun, Oct 8, 2023 at 12:25 PM Gary Farrow <52ec...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do the GEM motors have fluid levels that require maintenance ?

John Reed

Jan 8, 2024, 10:01:43 AMJan 8
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
Not that I have ever seen. bearing are sealed on motor. Wheel earing in front should be greased

John Reed

Jan 13, 2024, 1:40:53 PMJan 13
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
not any I have seen, you have brake fluid and batteries to check.
John