used 7.5 Motor for sale

John Reed

Nov 17, 2022, 7:46:47 PM11/17/22
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
I have a USED 7.5 HP motor for sale. originally purchased from Ride4Fun
It work just fine when I removed it.
I was misinformed and told I needed a new motor because the car shuttered.  I purchased a new motor installed and  have same issue...
Used motor for sale  $600.00
John

Tom Marker

Nov 18, 2022, 9:10:48 AM11/18/22
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
What year GEM would that motor fit? and does it include the SCM module?

John Reed

Nov 18, 2022, 7:22:01 PM11/18/22
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Tom, the motor came out of a 2002 but I know fits many other years.  Nope I need the SCM and to get the full speed range the SCM will need tto
be tuned for 7.5HP.
Thanks
john