2017 GEM E4 Replacement Batteries

Samuel Harrell

Oct 3, 2023, 4:47:07 AM10/3/23
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
I am here looking for some guidance. I have the above referenced vehicle. I need replacement batteries and have not been successful in finding any.

My original Polaris part number is 4015462 (Battery 12V, AGM, 6-EV-120). The original Maintenance-free Deep Cycle AGM battery was manufactured by Leoch. But I can't find them anywhere.

Maybe someone in this group could help point me in the right direction. And yes - I tried GEM dealers in my area already!!

Gary Sykes

Oct 3, 2023, 4:55:30 AM10/3/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
Contact Ride For Fun Gem Cars.

Screenshot_20231003_045425_Contacts.jpg

Samuel Harrell

Oct 3, 2023, 6:13:45 AM10/3/23
to GEM NEV Electric Vehicle Forum
Thanks for the guidance.

John Reed

Oct 20, 2023, 12:38:28 PM10/20/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
take your battery tag data and go to Batteries Plus   they will help you

Bennie Bledsoe

Oct 20, 2023, 6:56:32 PM10/20/23
to gem_nev_electri...@googlegroups.com
If you need to replace your batteries go with lithium from  https://bigbattery.com/ I replaced mine 2 yrs ago and they are still going strong. They are expensive but have a replacement for 5 yrs and a prorated replaced meant from 5 to yrs. I’m glade I did.