Setting up gem5-gpu

ishita Chaturvedi

Jan 17, 2023, 1:34:57 PM1/17/23
to gem5-gpu Developers List
Hi,

This is a naive question, but can someone point me to the repo for gem5-gpu.
I am trying to build gem5-gpu for x86, but the build is crashing. It is unable to find gpu/atomic_operations.hh.

I used the repo found here-https://github.com/gem5-gpu.

Can you help me with this, please? Or direct me to a more latest version of this?

Jason Lowe-Power

Jan 20, 2023, 1:25:50 PM1/20/23
to ishita Chaturvedi, gem5-gpu Developers List
Did you follow the directions to set up the repositories as described here: https://github.com/gem5-gpu/base/blob/master/setup_repos.sh?

More generally, gem5-gpu is no longer supported. I suggest using the AMD GPU model in the gem5 mainline for future research.

Cheers,
Prof Jason Lowe-Power